National CAPACD is pleased to announce the release of our Request for Proposals (RFP), Economic Empowerment in AAPI Communities 2019.
The Economic Empowerment in AAPI Communities 2019 Request for Proposals invites community based organizations to submit applications for funding to support financial capability and/or housing counseling programs that serve low-income Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs). Selected organizations will implement a program(s) that assists low-income AAPIs in building their assets and creating pathways to greater economic opportunity for themselves, their families, and/or their communities. Ultimately, it is our hope that beneficiaries of the program will demonstrate increased financial knowledge and confidence, and increase their access to and usage of safe and affordable financial products (e.g. – savings accounts, credit builder loans, IDAs, mortgages).
A total of $315,000 is available in private sub-grant funding. This RFP combines National CAPACD’s available funding through private philanthropic sources and does not include HUD Comprehensive Housing Counseling funding. These sub-grants are made possible with generous support from Bank of America, Capital One Foundation, Freddie Mac and JPMorgan Chase Foundation.
The deadline for all applications is November 21, 2018 at 12noon PT. Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- To review the National CAPACD Economic Empowerment in AAPI Communities 2019 RFP, click here.
- To review the National CAPACD Sub-grant Application guidelines, click here.
- To access the National CAPACD Program Capacity Building Sub-grant Application, click here.
- To access the National CAPACD Performance Based Sub-grant Application, click here.
- To access the RFP Grant Request Budget Form, click here.